LOVE these songs!
Every time I go to church, I'm moved to tears by the worship of the Lord. The choir at my home church is amazing; they still wear choir robes and are very professional. I love to pick out the harmonies and am amazed by the different levels of tone that come together to make the songs that much more beautiful. There is one man in particular who is an amazing singer, and one day at church, he sang a solo with the choir backing him up. It was very soulful, almost gospel-like, and, of course, I cried. Here's the song, though I will never forget the version I experienced in church.
I have been searching for a church here in Austin that is similar to my home church in Lubbock. It's not going that well, but there is one church that I've visited a few times which will probably be as close as it can get. I went there this morning, and the preacher took the microphone to sing. It was a song I knew from my home church, and after the first few words, the tears started pouring down my face. I cannot explain the purity of worship and how it feels in my heart, but I can tell you that there is always at least one song a day that the Lord sends to me as a way of speaking to me whenever I need Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment