Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm Blessed With Work

So the week is over, and it's been a very fulfilling time. I worked five days of Blue Bell ads, and we worked eight full days and nights of fireworks. Thank the good Lord we sold out of all of our fireworks stock, too! Despite the drama (Discount City fireworks people were deliberately trying to sabotage our sales by throwing rocks at us and our customers, calling my nephews/flaggers names, flat out accusing us of tearing down their fence, and being all around jerks) and the exhaustion, I enjoyed every minute of the past week. I got to hang with my family as they worked side by side with us to ensure we were a success. I cannot begin to write about how grateful I am for their unending support and help. Everybody came out all day every day, braving the hot sun, the humidity, hunger, exhaustion, irritation, confusion, and everything else that comes with hard work. And they did it all for Brian and me. They did it all because they're so generous and kind hearted. Thanks to everyone who helped us out with this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment