Dad and Clyde, twins in their Hawaiian vacation shirts
I went home last weekend, and even the explanation causes me a bit of upheaval in my thoughts. Where do I say "home" is without having to have a great crisis of the mind? They say home is where the heart is, and that must mean that I have a split-heart. I have two homes.
I went home to Lubbock because there's just no way I was gonna miss Kaleb's birthday. Luckily, I have kind and loving parents who have a bottomless wealth of generosity which they have no trouble doling out to their prodigal daughter. Thanks for the ticket home, Mom and Dad!
I took Kaleb and Bubba to the museum and Science Spectrum on Friday. Kaleb had grown so much in the last two months!






Bubba said this doll in the Native American exhibit of the museum reminded him of Ma. Uh oh!









No comments:
Post a Comment