My brother Tony and his youngest son Kaleb share the same birthday, and I got to go home for the party thanks to the never-ending bottomless well of generosity my parents have. These pictures are all sorts of backwards and out of order because they upload backwards, and I always forget to upload starting at the ending of the story. There are just way too many pictures to rearrange, so I'll just tag the pictures as they show up.
Tony being sung to

Tony had to cook at his own dang party!

Tony's birthday hat

Me, Matt, and Bubba trading out glow bracelets

Me and my glow bracelet

Because I was the historian, there were no pictures of me, hardly, so I had to go around putting myself in where I could. Me and Tony

Me and Mom

Me and Dad

Me and Andy were being tough...kind of

Matt

Some of the kids in the jump house

Kaleb's blue mouth from his Thomas cake

My parents hired a magician for the party, and Kaleb got to be his first helper

Dianna and Bubba

Kaleb and Pa, pre-party

Kaleb and the magician's rabbit

Kaleb trying to figure out the magician's tricks

Slipped this one in! This is Kaleb dressed up as the "ring barrier" at his cousin's wedding. When he described his duties to me over the phone, this is how they went: I watched Little Bill so I know how to do it, and I have to walk up the aisle very slowly (love his perfect grammar!). Then I walk up the aisle very slowly holding the rings. They're tied onto the pillow that I hold in my hands like this (and he probably was acting it out on the phone for me to see). Then I get up there and I give the rings to the bride and, um, to the bride, and I hold the rings, and then I give them to the bride and...the President!

Jaydon, Kaleb, and Chita

The gazebo that Joje built

Andy, Matt, and Dad (Pa)

Dad was very amused at how obnoxious Andy and I were being. He just didn't want to let us know.


Bubba


Bubba was the magician's helper, too, and he was supposed to reach out to mesmerize the snake that was going to pop out of the basket. He was a little hesitant to do so.



The Birthday Boys (see, this one probably should've been the first picture of this post)


Asleep before the party even starts

Andy made a plate and ate before everybody else

Andy

Adeline, Chita, and Jaydon

the cakes




the birthday boy licking his chops

Pa and Kaleb singing before the party starts
the magician and Kaleb (watch how amazed Kaleb is with the tricks)
Kaleb serenading me with Jack and Jill (watch Tony's expression in the background at the very end)
No comments:
Post a Comment