skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Texas Tech vs. texas and Our House
We went to the Texas Tech Alumni tailgate the day of the game against the texas poophorns.
Us and our good friend Michael.
Our House
Me and Willie and Willie's bone
Our little Dallas Cowboys family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't Forget!
I have a playlist on here, and I've been adding to it more and more each day. I highly recommend turning it on and letting it play through your day!
Find me here, too
I Twitter
, I can't help it
I'm on Facebook
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.--Willy Wonka
Soundtrack of My Life!
stuff I look at
Positive Encouraging K-Love
facebook
Fox news
Woot!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(31)
▼
November
(2)
Halloweenie
Texas Tech vs. texas and Our House
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(15)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(20)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
2006
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Jo Anna
I'm a student, American, trying-to-be-a-writer, Baptist, reader, television watcher, news reader, monkey lover, researcher, etc.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment