Thursday, June 18, 2009

Easter at the Gaona's



Tinker Belle



Easter is my favorite holiday, next to Thanksgiving, little known fact about me. I absolutely love it. Maybe it's because I never grew up exposed to all that Easter bunny business, but mostly probably because it's one of the purest holidays I know. Christmas is certainly blessed, that's for sure, but Easter is the true miracle to me. That Jesus rose again on that day, after all the torment and misery, is the most awesome knowledge in the world. And that He died for us is something I'm reminded of every day. I'm so very happy to have God in my life:


He sent me Kaleb and Belle. (Look at her little lady shoes.)Here's a little video of the egg hunt. Kaleb, you surely must know by now, if you know me at all! Belle Belle is dressed in her Tinkerbell outfit that came with her Easter basket. Brian and Dad make a showing in there, as do Tony and Matt and Bubba. Good times. I would excuse the West Texas wind blowing through the video, but that would be denying my Lubbock heritage! (You'll need to pause my music player to watch and listen to the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment