This is Donna and Rocky on a separate occasion. Everybody fell in love with both Rocky and Willie everywhere we went that day.

My brother Tony came through from Brenham where he was at a meeting for Blue Bell supervisors. We made our famous hamburgers and talked about how great Blue Bell Ice Cream is. I don't have a picture from that visit, but here's one of my favorites of him and Kaleb a couple of years ago at their birthday. Both their birthdays fall on June 29.

My best friend Tiffani came down briefly to have lunch with me, and we went to Ross (my favorite store) afterward. I had Tiffani take pictures of me with purses so I could see how they look on my arm.


Some of Brian's friends came into town and we had games night with them. We've been dying to play all of our board games, and we finally got to break them out with Brian's friends. If you ever want to visit us and challenge us to any of these games, bring your game faces! (Battle of the Sexes, the 80s game, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Phase 10, Loteria, Clue (my absolute favorite and in the original box), Seinfeld)
My cousin Ona from Oregon was in the area with her husband Dave and their kids. Ona could not believe the heat. I wonder what she'd think about our 100 degree weather now? We met up with them at the Hula Hut for lunch one day.

I think my mom can hear the homesickness in my voice when we talk, so she and my dad came back to visit us over Memorial weekend.
We took them to Gruene, TX. I thought this border around a flag pole and flowers was neat.

We also went to the Texas Capitol. I love going to that place. They were in session, so we got to see a bill passed (it was one about children having to sit in booster seats in 15-passenger vans).

me and my hero, "W"


me and my hero, "W"

Brian on a saddle at the Visitor's Center on the Capitol grounds

Mom and Dad in the Land of My Dreams
We also took them out to Lake Travis. Donna also came back down to visit, and Trejo and Robert hung out with us, too.
Dad and Mom
We also took them out to Lake Travis. Donna also came back down to visit, and Trejo and Robert hung out with us, too.Dad and Mom















You should put that border in your yard...it's cute
ReplyDelete